San Jerónimo Department
San Jerónimo is a department in the province of Santa Fe, whose head is the city of Coronda, where is the parish of San Jerónimo de Estridón, which gave rise to the name of the territory. The San Jerónimo Department already existed as such before 1883. The departments of Iriondo and San Martín have been dismembered from its territory. In 2010, the Islas de Santa Fe National Park was created in the jurisdiction of this department. The department is bordered on the north by the departments of Las Colonias and La Capital, on the east by the province of Entre Rios on the south with Iriondo and on the west with the department of San Martín.