- Chats in Chanchamayo
- Chats in Province of Chupaca
- Chats in Province of Concepción
- Chats in Province of Huancayo
- Chats in Province of Jauja
- Chats in Province of Junín
- Chats in Province of Satipo
- Chats in Province of Tarma
- Chats in Province of Yauli
Junín is one of the twenty-four departments that, together with the Constitutional Province of Callao, form the Republic of Peru. Its capital and most populated city is Huancayo. It is located in the center-west of the country, in the Andean region, bounded on the north by Pasco, on the northeast by Ucayali, on the southeast by Cuzco, on the south by Ayacucho and Huancavelica, and on the west by Lima. With 44 197 km² it is the eighth largest department, behind Loreto, Ucayali, Madre de Dios, Cuzco, Puno, Arequipa and San Martín. It was founded on February 12,1821. It covers territories on the eastern slope of the Andes mountain range at various altitudes, including valleys and highlands and the area covered by the Amazon.
It limits with the departments of Pasco, Ucayali, Cuzco, Ayacucho, Huancavelica and Lima. Until 1825 it was called the Department of Tarma.