- Chats in Province of Cajabamba
- Chats in Province of Cajamarca
- Chats in Province of Celendín
- Chats in Province of Chota
- Chats in Province of Hualgayoc
- Chats in Province of Jaén
- Chats in Province of San Ignacio
Cajamarca is one of the twenty-four departments that, together with the Constitutional Province of Callao, form the Republic of Peru. Its capital and most populated city is the homonymous Cajamarca. It is located in the northwest of the country, bounded on the north by Ecuador, on the east by Amazonas, on the south by La Libertad and on the west by Lambayeque and Piura. With 1 341 012 habs. In 2017 it is the fifth most populated department -behind Lima, Piura and La Libertad- and with 41.7 inhabitants / km² it is the sixth most densely populated, behind Lima, Lambayeque, La Libertad, Piura and Tumbes. It was founded on February 11,1855. It has several basins, most of them tributaries of the Marañón River.
And others that flow into the Pacific Ocean. It also covers small portions of the coast in the westernmost part of the province of Contumazá.